Haith’s Box and Bag Tippler is a robust and adaptable solution for tipping multiple types of big bags and boxes on one machine.
Boxes or bags are placed into the tipping cradle, once emptied the tippler lowers into the original position to allow the operator to quickly remove and load again.
Changing over from bag to box is effortless and there are multiple options available for this to suit individual requirements.
- Tipping cradle fabricated from formed plate
- Heavy duty pivot bearings
- Multi position floor
- Bag locating hooks
- Touchscreen HMI
- Stainless or mild steel construction
- Hydraulically adjusted hinged lid for bag loading and hinged discharge door
- Hydraulically operated raising floor for different heights boxes
- Hydraulically operated clamp to hold bottom of bag whilst tipping
- Manually operated pallet clamp to secure pallet whilst tipping
Request more information
on this machine