Our Bulk Unloading Elevators are designed to receive crops including potatoes, onions and beetroot, from belted bulkers. The heavy-duty, semi-troughed design can handle crops with a high soil content at up to 50tph.
Installed as single items or as part of a larger multi-bay intake system, trailers are reversed up to a safety barrier where the unloading elevator is simply moved into position under the discharge conveyor by the operator from the safety of the control area, this enables a gentle and safe transfer of the crop from any trailer.
Our innovative automatic crop sampling system is also a popular option.
- Hydraulic hand operated height adjustment
- Semi-troughed belt
- Industrial electrical socket
- Heavy-duty option available
- Castor wheel mounted
- Electro hydraulic height adjustment
- Chevron belt scraper
- Electronic rail system for horizontal adjustment
- Automatic crop sampling system
Request more information
on this machine