The Haith Carrot Trimming machine removes the crown from the washed carrot prior to further processing. The carrots are fed to operatives on a central picking conveyor, the crop is then selected and placed onto a cleated trimming belt which moves the carrots past two rotary blades that caps the top off to the set length.
All conveyors and blades are individually controlled via a touchscreen HMI and hinged interlocked inspection covers allow easy cleaning and maintenance.
- 6 x stainless steel rotary blades with variable speed drive
- Sponge covered clamping roller
- Fully guarded to current regulations
- Interlocked top cover
- Full length pull cord E-stop
- Picking conveyors
- Trimming conveyors
- Waste picking chutes
- Inspection platforms with hand rails
- Access stairs
- Heavy duty support frame
Request more information
on this machine