Haith’s Cyclone De-Stoner offers efficient, gentle and high-capacity stone separation from produce.
Stones and crop are transferred into the top of the machine where a high efficiency pump and rotary paddle create a water vortex which allows produce to travel around the circumference of the cone.
The stones fall to bet base of the cyclone where they exit the machine via the stone elevator, produce then exits via a discharge flume onto a dewatering web and then usually on to further washing.
The large diameter (up to 3m) of the Cyclone De-Stoner gives maximum separation for a variety of crops including carrots, swede, beetroot and parsnips.
It has an operating capacity of up to 75tph and can remove stones up to 300mm in diameter.
The machines are often used in conjunction with a balance tank and dewatering web to form a closed loop water system.
- Internal panel with inverter controlled direct drive
- Efficient inverter controlled pump and pipework
- External bearings throughout
- Heavy duty stone discharge elevator
- Pintle top remover on infeed
- Dewatering web prior to washer
- Rotary barrel screen
- W-bottom balance tank
- Stainless or mild steel construction
Request more information
on this machine