Haiths Direct Drive Dry Brusher cleans crops prior to further processing.
The machine is a popular addition to potato lines prior to packing in to 25kg bags for example or as part of a seed grading system before chemical application.
Onion lines also benefit with the removal of loose skins, surface soil and mould.
A bypass system is usually a requested addition when installing a dry brusher and allows crops with more delicate skins, such as early green top potatoes, to be processed on the same line.
The machines are available with multiple roller configurations and have innovative options including a counter rotating top brush and bed angle adjustment to maximise crop cleaning potential.
- Heavy duty shaft mounted drives
- Hinged canopy over brushes
- Variable speed drives
- Dust collection chute under brushes
- Adjustable counter rotating top brush
- Sliding bypass system
- Bed angle adjustment
- Electrical clearing system for produce removal from rollers
- Stainless or mild steel construction
Request more information
on this machine