Our Even Flow Hopper is a highly efficient, fully automated and low maintenance machine that is extremely gentle on the crop. Both sides of the machine can be removed to access all of the major running parts, this results in quick and easy maintenance. This machine is designed so when there is no crop on the forward belt it is fully raised to minimise drop height.
As the hopper starts filling up the sensor sees the crop pile telling the hopper to slowly lower down creating more space. During this time the forward feed belt will be running at a steady speed giving a constant and even feed down the line.
- B section cleats on belt
- Cone clamps on idle and drive rollers
- Electronic variable speed 3 phase (inverter controlled)
- Inverter speed control on belt to give even flow
- 3 phase shaft mounted drive to raise and lower hopper
- Automatic height adjustment of belt
- Electrical control panel
- Spray bar with framework, atomisers and solenoid
- RHP stainless steel bearing inserts, composite housings (idle and drive rollers)
- Idle and drive rollers - stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty support frame to raise machine
Request more information
on this machine