Our Hydraulic Box Tipplers are highly efficient, heavy duty and user friendly machines that can tip multiple sized bins.
Suitable for use on various crops including potatoes, carrots, parsnips and onions, the crop is gently tipped up before being transferred onto the next stage of the line which could be a forward feed hopper, cross conveyor, even flow hopper or a pre-soak tank.
Once empty, the box returns back its original position so that the empty one can be replaced with another full box.
They can be manufactured with a cradle width up to 2.6m wide to accommodate extra wide bins or to tip 2 smaller bins or palletainers at the same time.
An optional hydraulic raising floor clamps boxes of any size to the lid, reducing crop damage.
- Tipping cradle and main frame fabricated from formed plate
- Heavy duty pivot bearings
- Forklift or pallet truck loaded
- Bolt in floor - three position
- HMI touch screen controls
- Hydraulically operated raising floor for different height boxes
- Hydraulic opening crop control door
- Oversized door for large product
- Heavy duty support frame
- Fixed control door
- Forward feed hopper
Request more information
on this machine