Haith have been manufacturing bespoke mobile vegetable grading systems since the 1960’s as farmers demanded more innovative solutions to handle their valuable crops.
Over the decades Haith’s mobile systems have evolved in to some of the most robust and advanced machines on the market which are able to handle crops at high capacities in a gentle and efficient manner.
Our Mobile Graders are configured to suit individual requirements which can depend on a number of factors including crop type, soil type and required capacity.
Haith’s heavy duty SupaFlow Bulker automatically controls the flow of crop and feeds on to a short conveyor to present the crop evenly onto the chosen cleaning system. A variety of cleaning systems are available including the Evolution Separator, Web Separator, Star Soil Separator and Coil Soil Separator.
Other options which could be added to the Mobile Grading System include manual inspection or optical sorting, integral screens graders and box fillers.
The robust build, innovative design and quality components guarantee peace of mind that the line will continue operating when you need it the most.
- Shaft mounted drives - no chains or sprockets
- Heavy duty receiving hopper
- Auto crop flow control
- Presentation conveyor to chosen cleaner
- Heavy duty chassis and transport wheels
- Touch screen HMI to control all functions
- Inspection area with LED lighting
- Detachable drawbar
- Double inclined hopper belt
- Powered bulker belt cleaning brush
- Choice of soil extractor
- Box filler(s)
- Screen grader(s)
- Trailer reversing sensors and light system
- Optical sorter integration
- Trailer door winch
- Crop teaser unit
- Stainless or mild steel construction
Request more information
on this machine