The Haith slurry de-watering filter press is used to separate solids from liquids using multiple chambered plates covered in filter cloth. The slurry is pumped into the machine at pressure flooding each individual chamber and depositing solids creating a dry cake.
The clean filtrate water leaves the press through discharge ports and can be collected for recycling. Once the press has reached the desired cake dryness opening starts and the plates are indexed in a controlled discharge sequence releasing cake from the machine.
- Easy removeable filter cloth
- Light beam safety protection
- Bottom doors for plate cleaning
- Automatic plate washing system with pressure pump
- Core blow to reduce wash down frequency
- Support structure to elevate machine for waste trailer discharge
Request more information
on this machine