The Haith Pintle Belt Top Remover removes tops, roots, leaves, weeds, soil and other debris from your crop flow.
Crop is gently fed on to the angled conveyor where any waste is hooked on to the pintle belt and elevated away from the crop flow. The cleaned crop then continues on to a conveyor or de-stoner below.
The angle can be easily adjusted to suit crop conditions.
- Endless pintle web
- High side skirting
- Fixed speed 3 phase shaft mounted geared drive
- Manual jack to adjust operating angle
- Powered stainless steel crop retention roller
- Variable speed drives
- Electrical linear actuators to adjust operating angle
- Infeed and waste conveyors
- Stainless or mild steel construction
Request more information
on this machine