The Haith Rotary Barrel Screen can be utilised across many different industries. The screen is suspended by a top drive shaft and belt driven around the periphery. The effluent is directed to the back of the screening barrel to maximise dewatering time, with the effluent falling through the screening element into the base tank.
The barrel has internal flights to convey and agglomerate the screenings along the barrel length to the discharge chute.
- 900mm diameter suspended stainless steel wedge wire drum screen
- Heavy duty top shaft with 3 phase barrel drive geared motor
- In feed launder and solid scroll auger screw in barrel
- High pressure spray bar and solenoid
- Access doors to barrel with interlock switches
- Internal spray bar with solenoid control valve
- Barrel access door with safety interlock
- Bottom holding tank for gravity or pumped discharge
- Discharge auger
- Pneumatic sluice valve and control
- External spray bar for deposit build up with solenoid control valve
- External cleaning brush for punched screen applications
Request more information
on this machine