Haith recognised that the industry needed a more robust and reliable box tipping system, so our R&D team was set a task of designing a new concept, it had to be high capacity, robust, reliable, virtually maintenance free and would totally empty the box.
The RotaTip was the outcome, this machine has been designed to handle the toughest of environments, fully empties the box and, most of all, is gentle on the crop while working at a high capacity.
The tippler is rotated around a centre pivot, which means the weight of the box is never lifted and the machine is not put under any pressure, thereby eliminating fatigue or damage to the machine and the box. Haith has also incorporated a continental web on the machine, which forms a lid on the box as it rotated, to ensure the crop isn’t scuffed when it is transferred.
The Rota-Tip has no hydraulics so there is no possibility of oil contamination to the vegetables. All motors are high efficiency and unlike existing hydraulic tippers where the motors run constantly even when idling the Rota-Tip motors only run when the tipping sequence is activated giving a great saving in power usage.
The Haith Rota-Tip has proved to be a firm favourite with vegetable packers, since its introduction into the global tippler market with over 180 machines sold worldwide, this is testament to it’s robust, gentle and reliable design making the Rota-Tip the obvious choice when packers are looking for a machine that can stand up to the constant rigors of front of line box handling.
- Fully automatic control
- Duplex chain drive on tipping drum
- Active holding web to prevent scuffing of crop
- Electrically powered lift to eject box
- Safety beams at entry points
- Full width produce discharge belt - length & angle to suit line configuration
- Touch screen HMI control
- Extended warranty
- Integral buffer hopper maintains line speed
- Reduced forklift movements
- Mobile version
- Stainless or mild steel construction
- XL version - tips bins up to 4 tonnes
- Wide tipping cradle - can tip wider bins or two smaller bins
Request more information
on this machine