Haith designed what was probably the first fluid de-stoner on the market back in 1971.
Being a company that thrives on innovation we are always looking to improve on designs, so in 1998 the revolutionary SupaFlume De-Stoner was introduced to the market.
The SupaFlume is the result of decades of experience with both fluidised bed and cyclone stone separators, it offers high quality separation coupled with a space saving footprint.
The clever design of the SupaFlume sends the crop gently out wide and back into the centre of the machine on exit, this flow is almost impossible for stone and clod to follow and they inevitably sink out and are carried away on the rubber stone discharge belt.
Advanced features include heavy duty rubber stone discharge belt, energy efficient close coupled pump and external bearings throughout.
- Variable speed drive
- Energy efficient pump
- Heavy duty stone discharge elevator
- Cleaning door in elevator compartment
- Capacity up to 50tph
- Removes stones up to 250mm in diameter
- HMI controls
- Wide infeed system with water cascade, accepts belt widths up to 2100mm wide e.g. RotaTip discharge belt
- Stainless or mild steel construction
- Pneumatic dump valve at stone elevator base
Request more information
on this machine