Haith have been manufacturing bulk infeed hoppers from the very beginning and these have evolved into the SupaFlow Bulker.
These robust and reliable bulkers can gently receive almost any type of bulk vegetables including potatoes, spinach, carrots, peas, onions and many more.
Bulk produce is unloaded from HGV trailers and farm trailers or tipped in from box tipplers and telehandlers. The heavy-duty conveyor belt then gently moves the produce to the outfeed and onto further processing.
Each bulker is designed and manufactured to suit the customers individual needs with length, width, volume, infeed and outfeed heights all configurable.
- Black rubber segmented belt
- Shaft mounted variable speed drives
- Heavy duty drive chains
- Belt widths up to 3m
- Mobile or static systems
- Crop flow control unit - bulker speed controlled from light sensors
- Extra heavy duty option available
- Twin shaft mounted variable speed drives - standard on 2100mm wide belts and above
- Double incline belt for easy loading/discharge
- Removable back door
- Back combing teaser unit
- Trailer door winch mechanism
- Powered rotary belt cleaning brush
- Blue PVC food safe belt
Request more information
on this machine